Friday, November 4, 2011

BOSTON!!!!!!!!!

Wow Where do I even Begin!!!

This week has been such a blast catching up with old friends, walking the beautiful streets of Boston, delicious food, and great shows! Our two acoustic/ intimate shows in Cambridge, MA were too much fun and yesterday night's show @ the Hard Rock Cafe Boston was epic and amazing! Thank you to all of my dearest friends that came out to support! You guys keep me going and make it all worth while!

So far it has been wonderful meeting new faces, catching up with old ones. Here are some photos of the awesome night!

Silver Oris! Designer of my Merchandise!
Calvin Hansen on the Drums! 



Old Friends!
My Brazilians in full support!
My other half!

The Lovely Hannah Christianson AKA "Haley"

Me and the best Drummer in town!


No comments:

Post a Comment