Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting Ready for Tour...

Alright here goes,

For those of you who have landed on this fun new page of mine, (it's a first for me too!) brace yourself for some crazy adventures which will soon be documented on this very site. For those of you following up to the constant stream of recent emails I've sent, I apologize; but I'm so glad you've decided to check out my tour blog and promise you're in for a real treat!

Right now I sit in front of my computer with a To Do list the size of Texas!! With Everything from, Buy GPS, make copies of show posters, to pick up a new toothbrush, and sleeping bag. I've got 3 days to get it done and then I'm off. I'm excited to be heading back out East where I lived for the past few years, can't wait to see some wonderful friends and most importantly connect with some new faces!

Tell your friends about the tour if they're in the area and I'll make sure to repay you in some creative way when I return!

Best,
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment